THERMASHIELD℠ RADIANT BARRIERS REDUCE HEAT
Just as different types of insulation maximize heating and air conditioning home comfort, a ThermaShield℠ radiant barrier is efficient at eliminating excess heat.
There are many advantages of installing a ThermaShield Radiant Barrier:
- Keeps your house cool
- Reflects unwanted heat
- Saves you money on utility expenses
HOW UNWANTED HEAT BUILDS UP
Radiant barriers control unwanted heat, but it’s important to understand how excess heat builds up in the first place.
- The roof absorbs most of the sun’s energy through radiation
- During the warm months of the year, the indoor attic temperature can soar into triple digits
- The heat that builds inside the attic seeps into the rest of the home and quickly counteracts the effects of air conditioning.
How To Find The Best Company To Install Your ThermaShield Radiant Barrier?
If you don’t ask the right questions - you probably won’t ever find out the things you wish you knew before you hired an HVAC company to work on your home. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the five most important questions you should make sure to ask.
We are very picky about who we hire. All our technicians are thoroughly vetted and back-ground checked – and we still won’t hire someone unless they have the friendly personality we are looking for.
Aside from the initial training – which is an intense 8-10 hour training course, we require all our technicians to train for 150 hours PER YEAR with a master technician.
There’s an easy way to do that, just look up our Google Reviews – there are thousands of them!
That’s actually something we are very careful about because we know how frustrating it is to be fooled by a company that promised you a great price. When we quote you a price, that’s what you pay – no ifs ands or buts.
THERE IS A RIGHT WAY TO USE THERMASHIELD℠ RADIANT BARRIER
To find the most advantageous position for your radiant barriers, call us today or submit a form online.
Radiant barriers should be:
- Installed in a perpendicular position
- Against the heat strike of the sun
- Facing an open area
MORE ABOUT SERVICE CHAMPIONS
When choosing Service Champions, you get on-time service, technicians that treat you and your home with respect, up-front pricing, and jobs done right the first time.
Here are even more reasons to choose Service Champions for all of your plumbing, heating, cooling, and indoor air quality needs.
- Punctuality: We understand your time is valuable. We promise to schedule your appointment when it’s most convenient for you and arrive on time.
- Complete comfort & security in your home: Before bringing any technician onto our team, all must go through a certification process that includes a background check and drug testing.
- Courtesy & respect: All of our technicians wear booties over their shoes out of respect for you and your home. We promise to leave your home cleaner than we found it by making sure we use drop cloths and mats.