For faster service call us at
Or get started today
OUR HAPPY MONEY PROMISE
Invest $88 For An Air Conditioner Tune-Up And
I Will Guarantee You A 100% Profit…
…Or I Will Return Your $88 With No Hard Feelings.
Guarantee #1: You’ll Save At Least $88 On Your Energy Bill
Guarantee#2: If Your System Breaks In The Next 12 Months, We’ll Either Refund Your $88, Or Apply It To The Repair.
Offer Is Strictly Limited To 500 People Due To Capacity
Leland Smith, Founder
Since replacing your air conditioner will cost you thousands of dollars, doesn’t it just make sense to consider a tune-up?
Especially if I take all the risk, and there is no risk for you?
Let me explain.
When temperatures skyrocket and it gets really hot outside, your AC will have to work extra hard to keep your home cool… and any pre-existing weakness or problems will reach their stress point and break.
That’s when EVERYONE gets frustrated.
You get frustrated because your AC is broken, and it’s hard to get a repairman to come because everyone else’s AC is broken too!
We get frustrated because we can’t get to everyone’s home (even though we have over 200+ trucks!)… and people call somebody else to do the work, and we lose the chance to get a new customer.
I Think We Can Genuinely Help Each Other Out
Here’s my idea:
I decided to make a daring offer (that I hope is irresistible) to just 500 people so I can test the results. I am extending a valuable offer to you where you win at least three ways. In return, I ask you to do one important thing for me.
What I Will Do For You – 3 Things:
- Compete “Mother Lode” Tune-Up: I will give your air conditioner a complete “Precision Tune-Up and professional cleaning” that will take nearly 90 minutes to complete. This is not a simple “checkup” that most companies do; it is separated into 26 individual operations and is performed by a seasoned professional. It’s like having your air conditioning rejuvenated to Factory Fresh.
- Lowest Price – Just $88: We normally charge $149 for our Precision Tune-Up. But as part of this Market Test I’m reducing it to only $88, giving you a substantial 48% discount. And if you have any additional systems, I’ll do them for the same $88 each.
- The 12-Month Double Guarantee: Now here is the best part. To back up what I say about this service, I am including a written guarantee that your cooling bill during the next 12 months will be at least $88 less (giving you a 100% profit on your investment) than last year…Plus, after we certify your system, if it breaks down any time in the next 12 months, we’ll either refund your $88, or apply it to a repair.
What I Need You To Do For Me – Just ONE Thing:
After the service is complete—and only if you are 1,000% satisfied—I would ask you to leave me a positive review on either Google or Facebook. I’m sure you will love the service (we have the World’s Friendliest Technicians—seriously, we do!)… so this shouldn’t be a problem.
You just need to be one of the first 500 people to call me at (800) 481-9949. Your tune up will be scheduled for within 3 days of when you call.
No Risk, But You Must Be One Of The First 500 To Call
We send this letter to well over 50,000 homes, so we anticipate selling out fast with such a great offer.
So if you’re interested in participating in my Marketing Experiment and receiving a Precision Tune-Up for just $88 call (800) 481-9949 now or fill out the form to set an appointment time.
To Your Comfort And Health,
Leland A. Smith, Owner
P.S. We are the only company in Southern California to offer a full money-back DOUBLE guarantee on a tune-up. There is literally no risk
26-Point Check Up
- Blower Motor – measure amperage and voltage for proper operation
- Thermostat – test for proper operation, calibrate, and level
- Cleaning existing air filter (as needed)
- Bearing – inspect for wear and lubricate
- Inspect indoor coil if accessible
- Confirm proper return air and size
- Inspect Condenser Coil
- Refrigerate – monitor operating pressures
- Safety Devices – inspect for proper operation
- Electrical Disconnect Box – inspect for proper rating and safe installation
- Electrical Wiring – inspect and tighten connections
- Test/inspect contractors for burned, pitted contacts
- Inspect electrical for exposed wiring
- Inspect and test capacitors
- Inspect fan blade
- Clean condenser coil and remove debris
- Inspect service valves for proper operation
- Measure Supply/Return temperature differential
- Inspect ductwork for energy loss
- Compressor – monitor, measure amperage and volt draw and wiring connections
- Check Unit for Time Delay Relay
- Check Unit for Isolation Pads
- Inspect suction line for proper fittings
- Inspect all fittings for signs of oil and/or leakage
- Check lines and fittings with refrigerant leak detector
- Check the condition of Blower Belt, if applicable