Bronze Club Annual Membership
Your Bronze Club Membership includes the following Annual Benefits:
- 18-Point Furnace Precision Tune-Up and Professional Cleaning*: Your Bronze Club Membership includes, at no cost, a thorough 18 Point Furnace Precision Tune-Up and Cleaning, to keep you warm during those chilly winter nights.
- 26-Point A/C Precision Tune-Up and Professional Cleaning*: Your Bronze Club Membership includes, at no cost, a thorough 26 Point AC Precision Tune-Up and Professional Cleaning of your air conditioning system. Our certified service technicians will get your home ready for summer.
- Attic/Crawlspace Efficiency and Safety Analysis: Your Bronze Club membership includes a thorough attic analysis to inspect your insulation levels, ductwork and check all systems for leaks.
- 24-Hour Repair Response Time**: As a Bronze Club Member, upon request, we guarantee 24-hour repair response time. If we are unable to accommodate your request and repair(s) is needed during the visit, we will cover the cost of the repair up to $500.
- Priority Installation: As a Bronze Club Member, upon request, if your A/C and/or Furnace system needs to be replaced, we will provide you with priority service within 24 hours of a permit being pulled.
- Guaranteed Service Window: As a Bronze Club Member, we know your time is valuable, so we’ll guarantee our arrival to service your system within a 2-hour window.
- Transferable Plan: As a Bronze Club Member, we are here to serve you. If you move, you can transfer your membership to your new home (if in our service area) or you can transfer your payment credits to the new home owner – a nice ‘extra’ to offer perspective buyers!
- Diagnostic Charge: As a Bronze Club Member, the diagnostic fee will only be $19. You save $80!
- Repair Discounts: As a Bronze Club Member, you’re guaranteed 25% off all repairs!
- Indoor Air Quality Discounts: As a Bronze Club Member, you’re guaranteed 10% off all indoor air quality products!
- Extended Parts and Labor Warranty***: As a Bronze Club Member, the original warranty on any Service Champions repair(s) performed today or while a Bronze Club member is extended for so long as you remain an uninterrupted Bronze Club Member.
- Replacement Discounts****: As long as you remain an uninterrupted Bronze Member, a 5% discount may be applied towards the cost of a Service Champions i) partial system only replacement, or ii) a complete system replacement. A 7% discount may be applied towards the cost of a Service Champions i) partial system with ductwork, insulation or radiant barrier replacement, or ii) a complete system with ductwork, insulation or radiant barrier replacement, or iii) ductwork, insulation or radiant barrier only replacement.
* If you decide not to take advantage of this benefit, the Precision Tune-up and Professional Cleaning has no monetary value.
** Additional charges apply.
*** Warranty excludes compressors, heat exchangers, coils, and refrigerant leaks. No monetary value.
**** Bronze Club Annual Membership must stay current. This applies to equipment and/or ductwork, insulation, radiant barrier purchased from Service Champions.
These benefits have no monetary value.
DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
All our technicians are vetted, background-checked, and trained to the maximum – they do the job to perfection, no need for redos ever.
“Surprise! You have an additional fee to pay!” You will NEVER hear those dreaded words.
For our technicians, friendliness is not just an added plus – it’s a WORK REQUIREMENT.
THOUSANDS OF 5-STAR REVIEWS
Why should you believe us? Because there are literally THOUSANDS of people writing why they like us – check out our Google Reviews.
How To Choose The HVAC Company That’s Right For You:
There are a huge number of HVAC companies. It can be overwhelming to have to sift through all of them to find the company that is the right fit for you. We’ve simplified the process by giving you a list of the most important questions you need to ask any air conditioning company before you hire them:
We are very selective about who we hire. All our technicians are thoroughly vetted and back-ground checked – and we still won’t hire someone unless they have the friendly personality we are looking for.
Aside from the initial training – which is an intense 8-10 hour training course, we require all our technicians to train for 150 hours PER YEAR with a master technician.
There’s an easy way to do that, just look up our Google Reviews – there are thousands of them!
That’s actually something we are very careful about because we know how frustrating it is to be fooled by a company that promised you a great price. When we quote you a price, that’s what you pay – no ifs and or buts.