BIOCIDE CHAMBER FILTER
The AC repair company in Sacramento & East Bay who gets it done right the first time.
Let’s face it. No matter how active our lives are, we all still end up spending lots of time indoors. Sleep alone, pretty much guarantees that we spend a minimum of 1/3 of our day in the home, and for most of us, it’s even more.
- Inside air has more risks compared to the air you breathe outside.
- You are at an increased risk of feeling tired or sick
- You might feel symptoms and be unaware of the cause
WHAT IS A BIOCIDE CHAMBER
One significant part of the problem is your air conditioning coil can be a breeding ground for bacteria and mold.
When you need an air conditioning repair, you deserve on-time service, upfront pricing, and friendly technicians that you’re comfortable having in your home. At Bell Brothers, we’ve been doing exactly that for 30 years.
- Biocide Chambers are UV lamps installed above and below the air conditioning coil.
- The UV lamps work to eliminate bacteria and mold around your air conditioning coil
- They seek and kill germs and allergens at an enhanced rate.
How To Choose A HVAC Company:
Ask your heating company these questions to make sure you are making the smartest decision for you and your family:
EVERY one of our technicians undergoes 150 hours of training EVERY year with a master technician
Yes! In fact, we have 8 WRITTEN commitments for you. These “Peace of Mind” Guarantees are our iron-clad promises to you that we always meet or exceed expectations.
Our technicians are not only screened and background-checked, but we only hire the kind of people not only willing to do ‘Good Deeds For Free,’ but who actually WANT to do them and enjoy the satisfaction of helping others.
We realize that most homeowners’ biggest fears are when a contractor works in the home, they will make a mess and destroy their property. We can guarantee you that we will leave your home BETTER than we found it or we will pay for a cleaning service to come to your home and clean it in its entirety.
The price we quote is the price you pay. We don’t give you any ‘lovely’ surprises in the form of additional costs or expenses.
THE BENEFITS OF A BIOCIDE CHAMBER:
- Reduces or eliminates harmful molds and mildew, allergens, and respiratory issues
- Coils stay sanitary and free of corrosion (which contributes to refrigerant leaks)
- Cost-Effective on a long term basis