AIR CONDITIONING INSTALLATION
When investing in a new air conditioning system, you can’t afford to get it wrong.
A unit that is the wrong size will not run efficiently and won’t keep you comfortable. You also have to be 100% sure that the installation is being done to the highest standards. Poor installation can mean early breakdowns, costly repairs, and voided warranties.
The best solution to all these problems is actually pretty simple: select a company with a proven track record of happy clients. That’s Service Champions.
- Hundreds of 5-star Google Reviews
- Installing Air Conditioners for over 17 years
- The LARGEST Air Conditioning company in Southern California
WHY OUR CLIENTS ARE HAPPY: OUR SUPERB, FRIENDLY TECHNICIANS
Not only are our technicians ‘World’s Friendliest, but’ they’re also trained to the highest standards.
It’s this total commitment to training that allows us to keep up with the latest trends and technology in air-conditioning systems and why you’ll get the very best installation.
- Our new hires go through a comprehensive 8 – 10 week training program
- We also have EVERY technician go through 150+ hours of mandatory training EVERY year.
- Friendliness is a work requirement
How To Choose The Air Conditioning Company That’s Right For You:
There are a huge number of HVAC companies. It can be overwhelming to have to sift through all of them to find the company that is the right fit for you. We’ve simplified the process by giving you a list of the most important questions you need to ask any air conditioning company before you hire them:
We are very selective about who we hire. All our technicians are thoroughly vetted and background checked – and we still won’t hire someone unless they have the friendly personality we are looking for.
Aside from the initial training – which is an intense 8-10 hour training course, we require all our technicians to train for 150 hours PER YEAR with a master technician.
There’s an easy way to do that, just look up our Google Reviews – there are thousands of them!
That’s actually something we are very careful about because we know how frustrating it is to be fooled by a company that promised you a great price. When we quote you a price, that’s what you pay – no ifs and or buts.
THE ONE THING YOU MUST KNOW ABOUT A NEW AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM
A crucial factor in selecting a new Air Conditioning system is the size of your home. A bigger unit does not mean you will be cooler or that you will use less energy. In fact, the opposite can be true! It is absolutely crucial that the right size unit be recommended.
We excel at air conditioning installation because we combine our true expertise with our famously friendly attitude to get you the best system.
- Our friendliness comes in handy when we take the time to listen to what you want from a system.
- Our expertise comes into play when we carefully analyze your home space and take measurements.
- We’ll then make a recommendation, communicating the best solution without phony sales pressure or hype. We’re there to consult with you, not push you into anything!
THE RELIABILITY OF AN ESTABLISHED BUSINESS + REAL GUARANTEES
A question you should always ask yourself when thinking about installing a new air conditioning system: will the company be around if I have a problem down the line?
This is a real issue in the HVAC industry where companies go out of business all the time.
- Service Champions has been around for 17+ years
- We are currently the largest HVAC company in Southern California.
- We back up our workmanship and installation with real, written guarantees. Please visit our ‘Peace Of Mind’ Guarantees Page to learn more